Monday, March 21, 2011

Liliana,

One of my first blog posts was about my daughter, Liliana, and we just had a baby photoshoot the other day so I thought I would post what we came up with! I am going to venture into Children's Photography as well as keep on creating images for my portfolio.

Lili was not an easy little girl to shoot. The whole shoot lasted around 30 minutes because she would not cooperate. But for not cooperating, I managed to get some beautifiul shots of my little princess!!

Here they are!!

Doesn't she look like she should be a baby model for Gap Kids or something??!!


precious princess!
beautiful angel!
I love her so much!
She has so much personality!

She had to take a call in the middle of the shoot.
Did I mention that she's a really big deal?
This is my baby in all her active glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment