Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bisi Beauty Shoot...

I shot with Bisi, a very talented Makeup Artist, once before and she did such a wonderful job that I wanted to set up more shoots with her. She came to me with an idea of doing a beauty shoot with a few models and doing one look each on them.

She contacted models and in the end Nealean and Angela showed up for the shoot! These two girls are very different yet very beautiful and talented models. Nealean is just gorgeous. She photographs beautifully, probably the most naturally photogenic person that I have ever worked with. She takes direction incredibly well and the photographs of her needed very little retouching. She was willing to try different things, which is awesome. We ended up doing a very beautiful orange look with Nealean.




Angela is a very professional and awesome person. We talked non-stop throughout the shoot. She has such a warm and inviting personality. She is one of those people that you talk to and you feel like you have known them for years, I like that! We ended up doing two looks on Angela...a dark black look and a brown feather eyelash look.

We had a few mishaps that caused us to make some last minute decisions about looks and what not, but overall I was very pleased with the outcome and I think that everyone got some great images for their portfolios! I would work with any of these ladies again!







No comments:

Post a Comment