Thursday, October 28, 2010

Haley...

Haley is a gorgeous girl that I contacted from Model Mayhem. She is very new to modeling but you can't really tell. She is very relaxed and natural in front of the camera. I new from her very first modeling images that she would be amazing, I was right! I am sure that she will become very popular on Model Mayhem. She also has a daughter that is around the same age as my Lili, so that commonality gave us something to chat about.

I did the makeup for this shoot. We had inspiration photos to go by and I learned that I am fairly good at replicating looks just from referencing another image. I think I did a great job on the makeup and Haley's stunning good looks helped a lot as well.

Haley is as sweet as she is beautful! I can't wait to work with her again and maybe photograph her beautiful daughter, Eden, as well!!



No comments:

Post a Comment