Thursday, October 28, 2010

Velouria Adore...

"Velouria Adore" as she is called on Model Mayhem is one of the sweetest girls that I have ever worked with. You can tell that she enjoys modeling. She is a newer model but she takes direction well and is very easy to work with. She has a very unique look and is an accomplished Hair Stylist!

Velouria did her own makeup for the shoot and it is pretty much her own signature style. I have yet to find someone that did not like the makeup that she did for the shoot. She came to the shoot with full ideas prepared complete with wardrobe and props in hand, I love that! I would shoot her again in a heartbeat.

She was the first "alternative" model that I had the pleasure to shoot. I couldn't have asked for a better model for the shoot that we did.





No comments:

Post a Comment